Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Dirty Side Of Network Marketing


The dirty side of network market is something we all have experienced.

I personally spent over ten thousand dollars trying every networking opportunity I could find.

I made money on some of the opportunities but I have never been able to re-make the total amount of money I have spent.

In this article, I am going to list some major points and pitfalls I experienced so you can avoid them.

1. If you can get three people to sign up and they each get three people to sign up and they each get three people to sign up and so on... If you do the math you would have almost everyone in the United States signed up under you in one month. It ain't gonna happen. 2. You need to maintain an auto ship minimum in order to stay qualified or earn an extra bonus. Run as fast as you can. There is a way to get around an auto ship but sooner or later, you are going to be left with a lot of product in your garage. 3. Teach your sign ups how to do what you are doing and have them just duplicate what you are doing. The problem is this. Sales come from building relationships and not through duplication. 4. There is no selling or cold calling. Well, yes and no. Sooner or later you are going to have to talk to people and sell them on your idea. They will not go to your web site and automatically sign up. 5. The money is in the list. All you have to do is build your list and you will make money. Baloney! List building is an acquired skill that takes time and determination. I know a couple of individuals who have over six thousand in their list. They operate on a whole different level than the average networker.

So is there money to be made in network marketing? Absolutely. However, the mindset must change from being a network marketer to being a CEO of a network marketing firm.

People don't follow the workers. They follow the leaders. So ask yourself these questions.

Would I sign up in my own network marketing company if I ran across it on the internet? Am I over promising and under delivering? Am I bringing new and workable solutions to my down line? Is my networking opportunity fun and profitable? Is my problem marketing or value related?

By looking at these items and problems, you can hopefully see where you need to focus on the company.

Making Money Online For Free   Internet Marketing Directory and Other Ways to Find the Best Internet Marketing Service   First Steps to Online Marketing   Marketing and Promoting Online Information Products for Huge Profits   Why You Have Been Throwing Away Business By Not Hiring A Voice Over Artist   The Truth - Why Free Classifieds Help Employers   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。